How do I apply?
The BUDS is in the planning process for the Master Programmes. As soon as this step is taken you’ll get everything necessary to apply.
What are the admission requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university or college.The bachelor’s degree must comprise at least 180 ECTS for the standard track.
- Proof of English language proficiency.
A passing grade on the GMAT or TM WISO test is not an admission requirement, however, the Admissions Committee will consider test scores positively.
When is the first application period and the corresponding deadlines?
- Start of application period: will be announced soon
- Recommended application deadline, non-EU applicants: to be dated
- Application deadline: to be dated
We recommend that you submit your application as early as possible. For fully completed applications received by the specified early-bird date, you will be granted a 10% early-bird discount on the overall tuition upon enrollment. To be entitled for the discount you need to fully complete the online application form and submit it together with your transcript of records.
Non-EU applicants please note: The visa process takes up to two months, starting on the date of acceptance by BUDS. Please keep in mind that there are a lot of other organizational matters to deal with when planning your study abroad.
How much is the admission fee?
We require an application fee of 100 € for non-EU applicants. Your application will only be processed once we have received this.
We will consider your application as soon as we have received all the required documents and will notify you of the board of admission’s decision promptly (6-8 weeks).
How much are the tuition fees?
- Master Program (full time): 6.400 € per semester (4 semesters, 25.600€ in total)
- Master Program (part time): 5.600 € per semester (6 semesters, 33.600€ in total)
- MBA Program (part time): 7.000 € per semester (3 semesters, 21.000€ in total)
- MBA Program (full time): 6.400 € per semester (4 semesters, 25.600€ in total)
International applicants pay the same amount of tuition fees as applicants from Germany.